Thursday, February 7, 2008

Infinite possibilities -- if you do something about it

...like hitting the 'send' button on the email containing the Sh writing contest entry. Did that this morning after 2-3 days of wishy-washy whining...g...

...like just DOING it -- writing the grant application in one big rush, letting my emotions write another application for a classroom Smart Board, writing the note and confronting those who use and abuse.

Slept VERY well last night -- probably because I did something about it. All of it.

My sister and her 2nd husband are in Fl at Kathy's house. Gotta be awkward because of Kathy's problems with her husband Tom and their separate bedrooms. How will this turn out? I pray it's in a way that's healthy for Kathy. That's all.

Lord, thank you for the sunshine today. It's illuminating my heartsong.

Please help me do.

I KNOW I can.

No comments: